COVID-19 Recreation Updates:
- Please complete your COVID-19 Alberta Health Daily Checklist
- Arena User Guidelines - effective November 2
- Aquatic User Guidelines - - effective November 2
- Natural High Fitness is open 7 days a week for drop in. Check out the hours of operation.
- Pre-booking is required for all aquatic and dryland fitness classes either online at www.activeokotoks.ca or by calling Client Services at 403-938-8954.
- Watch for gymnasium reservable activities coming soon!
The Town of Okotoks is following the Alberta's Guidance for Sport, Physical Activity and Recreation COVID 19 Guidelines. Any patrons exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19 may be asked to leave our facilities by Town of Okotoks staff or escorted to the designated isolation room if they are not able to leave on their own.
Membership Sales Info:
The Recreation Client Services team, in partnership with Natural High Fitness, is excited to offer All-Facility Passes online. One month, 3 month, and annual pass options are available and give you access to our amazing facilities include membership to the state-of-the-art Natural High Fitness centre and all dryland and aquatic fitness classes.
- 10x pass holders must pre-book classes/activities by calling Client Services at 403-938-8954.
- All online pass sales require full payment at the time of purchase. If you are interested in purchasing an annual pass and pay monthly, please call Recreation Client Services at 403-938-8954 to set up the pass and payment plan for you.
Online Fitness Classes:
Remember, the Okotoks Recreation Centre is still offering various fitness classes online every week. All information regarding fitness class offerings may be found on the new Active @Home section of our website, as well as on the Okotoks Recreation Centre Facebook page. We look forward to having you all join on us on our virtual fitness adventure!