- Any swimmers 7 years old and younger will require a caregiver (14 years or older) in the pool during the lesson.
- Instructors will be maintaining a 2 meter distance except in case of emergency.
- Instructors will be on the deck except when in-water demonstrations are needed.
- Participants will be assisted with maintaining social distancing during their lesson.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your lesson start time
We have many private, semi-private and group aquatics programs and lessons for all ages. Pick one that suits your interests:
- Parented preschool swim lessons
- Non-parented preschool swim lessons
- Stroke improvement classes
- Adult swim lessons
- Junior Lifeguard Club
- Lifesaving Society Lifeguard Courses
Learn more about the Lifesaving Society's swim for life programs, used to instruct all swim programs at the Okotoks Recreation Centre's Aquatic Centre.
If the lesson or course you are looking for is full, then please ask to be put on the waitlist. Staff use these waitlists to add classes based on greatest demand. Please keep in mind that added classes may have different start times and dates, so you may need to be a little flexible.
When registering online please make sure that you complete all the prompts required. This information will assist our staff in making certain that your child is placed in the correct class. All swimmers will also be evaluated by their instructor on the first day of lesson to ensure that swimmers are in the class that meets their individual needs best.